- Understanding/managing system complexity
- Developing/applying complex system methods
- Supply chains
- Scheduling, planning and control
- Process and job design
- Product design
- Innovation processes
- Technology transfer
- Technology and operations strategy
- R&D management
- Systems thinking and system dynamics
- Dynamic complexity
- Computational complexity
- Dynamic decision making
More on this journal...
The prime objective of IJCAST is to provide a platform to network the various pure and applied science disciplines that underpin the study and design of technological and management systems in industrial companies.Readership
IJCAST provides a forum to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the fields of technology management, operations management, engineering design, technology transfer and organisational design to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJCAST publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics such as supply chain complexity, evolutionary design and the economics of operational complexity will occasionally be published.
Commentaries on papers and reports published in the Journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published.
Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for Special Issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJCAST is indexed in:
IJCAST is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan, York University, Canada
- Doyle, James Kevin, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Dyner, Isaac, Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano, Colombia
- Perez, Pascal, University of Wollongong, Australia
Regional Editor Europe
- Bianchi, Carmine, University of Palermo, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmad, Sajjad, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
- Cincotti, Silvano, University of Genoa, Italy
- Gad, Mohammed Saber Mohammed, National Research Centre, Egypt
- Goh, Mark, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Gr÷▀ler, Andreas, Radboud University, Netherlands
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, New York Institute of Technology, USA
- Qureshi, Muhammad Azeem, Oslo and Akershus University, Norway
- Radzicki, Michael, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Saeed, Naima, University of Agder, Norway
- Saysel, Ali, Bogazici University, Turkey
- Seong, Baekseo, Konkuk University, Republic of Korea
- Shah, Mahmood Hussain, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Szulanski, Fabian, Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Wahaba, Khaled, Cairo University, Egypt
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF)áis available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.