| Editor in Chief: Dr. Kun Ma|
ISSN online: 1741-8577
ISSN print: 1741-8569
4 issues per year
By exploring systems' capability for self-learning, self-healing, self-recovery, self-configuring, self-adapting, etc, autonomic computing aims to build "autonomic nervous systems" which address the challenges of complicated systems arising from the rapid explosion of information and system/solution integration. IJAC serves as a forum for individuals in the field to publish their research results, thus facilitating communication and networking among autonomic computing researchers and engineers, and stimulating production of high-quality autonomic computing solutions and architectures.
- Autonomic programming models, tools and environments
- Autonomic resources scheduling and management
- Autonomic middleware and toolkits
- Autonomic monitoring and management
- Autonomic policy and QoS/IT system management
- Autonomic performance evaluation and modelling
- Autonomic architectures and mathematical foundations
- Autonomic application integration issues
- Autonomic grid, services
- Autonomic access control and security issues
- Ontology programming for self-configuring
- Sensor array structure and signal processing
- Intelligent control and pattern recognition
- Autonomic applications, system solutions, case studies
- Convergence of web services, grid and autonomic computing
More on this journal...
The objective of IJAC is to establish an effective channel of communication between autonomic computing researchers, engineers and policy makers. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of autonomic computing. The international dimension is emphasised in order to foster international collaboration in autonomic computing to meet the needs of broadening the applicability and scope of the current body of knowledge.
The journal provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in fields relevant to autonomic computing to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJAC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in autonomic computing will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJAC is indexed in:
IJAC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Ma, Kun, University of Jinan, China
Editorial Board Members
- Abraham, Ajith, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
- De Carvalho, Andre Ponce de Leon F., University of São Paulo, Spain
- Iyengar, N. Ch. Sriman Narayana, Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, India
- Koenig, Andreas, Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Mohammed, Sabah, Lakehead University, Canada
- Nayak, Amiya, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Parashar, Manish, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA
- Patnaik, Srikanta, SOA University and Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Spruit, Marco, Universiteit Utrecht, Netherlands
- Uddin, Mueen, Effat University, Saudi Arabia
- Xhafa, Fatos, Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
- Zbakh, Mostapha, Mohammed V University, Morocco
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.