| Editor in Chief: Prof. Antonella Di Stefano |
ISSN online: 1741-8577
ISSN print: 1741-8569
4 issues per year
By exploring systems' capability for self-learning, self-healing, self-recovery, self-configuring, self-adapting, etc, autonomic computing aims to build "autonomic nervous systems" which address the challenges of complicated systems arising from the rapid explosion of information and system/solution integration. IJAC serves as a forum for individuals in the field to publish their research results, thus facilitating communication and networking among autonomic computing researchers and engineers, and stimulating production of high-quality autonomic computing solutions and architectures.
- Autonomic programming models, tools and environments
- Autonomic resources scheduling and management
- Autonomic middleware and toolkits
- Autonomic monitoring and management
- Autonomic policy and QoS/IT system management
- Autonomic performance evaluation and modelling
- Autonomic architectures and mathematical foundations
- Autonomic application integration issues
- Autonomic grid, services
- Autonomic access control and security issues
- Ontology programming for self-configuring
- Sensor array structure and signal processing
- Intelligent control and pattern recognition
- Autonomic applications, system solutions, case studies
- Convergence of web services, grid and autonomic computing
More on this journal...
The objective of IJAC is to establish an effective channel of communication between autonomic computing researchers, engineers and policy makers. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of autonomic computing. The international dimension is emphasised in order to foster international collaboration in autonomic computing to meet the needs of broadening the applicability and scope of the current body of knowledge.
The journal provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in fields relevant to autonomic computing to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJAC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in autonomic computing will occasionally be published.
IJAC is indexed in:
IJAC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Di Stefano, Antonella, Università di Catania, Italy
- Kozusznik, Jan, VSB-TU Ostrava, Czech Republic
Editorial Board Members
- Badr, Youakim, National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA-Lyon), France
- Boutaba, Raouf, University of Waterloo, Canada
- De Carvalho, Andre Ponce de Leon F., University of São Paulo, Spain
- Huang, Yueh-Min, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Koenig, Andreas, Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Nayak, Amiya, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Pallickara, Shrideep, Indiana University, USA
- Pan, Jeng-Shyang, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Taiwan
- Paprzycki, Marcin, Systems Research Institute, Poland
- Parashar, Manish, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA
- Park, Jong Hyuk, Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech), Republic of Korea
- Rana, Omer F., Cardiff University, UK
- Strassner, John, Motorola Labs, USA
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, University of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Verma, Brijesh, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Xhafa, Fatos, Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
- Yousif, Mazin, Avirtec Corporation, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.