| Editor in Chief: Dr. Priti Das |
ISSN online: 2052-8442
ISSN print: 2052-8434
4 issues per year
Telemedicine is essential to maintain supply in healthcare at qualitatively-acceptable levels. The field is growing rapidly and future application of ICT in healthcare will yield expected benefits if, and only if, the ICT infrastructure is fully implemented and healthcare professionals are aware of developments and trained to use technology-based healthcare services. Research in telemedicine is crucial for development of applications in healthcare. This new technology entails improvement in early diagnosis, testing, patient monitoring, disease prevention and reduction of patient discomfort.
- Telemedicine devices and peripherals
- Tools and platforms
- Computing and communications
- Database technologies
- Network architectures
- Network/data privacy and security in healthcare
- Interactive audiovisual and data communications
- Legal and ethical issues
- Quality assessment
- Biomedical sensors, RFID and networks
- Mobile service platforms for continuity of healthcare
- Clinical practices, electronic medical record systems and medical decision support
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJTMCP is to bring together medical practitioners and technologists and aims to report the development of associated technologies and applied clinical practices. It caters for the academic need of doctors, nurses, engineers and researchers.Readership
IJTMCP caters for the needs of academicians, doctors, nurses, engineers and research scholars. It provides a platform for technology developers and clinical practitioners to exchange ideas and drive telemedicine development in a hand-shaking mode.Contents
IJTMCP publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and patient case reports. Special issues devoted to important topics in telemedicine and clinical practices are also published periodically.
More on permissions
IJTMCP is indexed in:
IJTMCP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Das, Priti, SCB Medical College and Hospital, India
- Mishra, S. K., Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGIMS), India
Editorial Board Members
- Ben-Arieh, David, Kansas State University, USA
- Brooks, Tony, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Chowdhry, B.S., Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan
- Courbis, Thierry, Leader Health, Switzerland
- Ferrer-Roca, O., University of La Laguna, Spain
- Sabut, Sukanta Kumar, Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University, India
- Sharma, Sugam, Iowa State University, USA
- Shie, Kenei, ViewSend ICT Co., Ltd., Japan
- Silva, O.Paolo Antonio S., Joslin Diabetes Center, USA
- Simonov, M., Politecnico di Milano , Italy
- Sittiprapaporn, Wichian, Mahasarakham University, Thailand
- Su, Wu-Chen, Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Van Beijnum, B.J.F., University of Twente, Netherlands
- Win, Khin Than, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Zhang, Jialing, Yale University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.