- Fuzzy sets and systems
- Fuzzy information
- Fuzzy engineering (fuzzy FEM/BEM, integral equations, etc)
- Fuzzy topology and analysis
- Fuzzy optimisation and expert systems
- Fuzzy probability and statistics
- Fuzzy biology, fuzzy modelling in robotics, nuclear structures, environment
- Fuzzy logic, control and systems
- Fuzzy differential equations, system of equations and eigenvalue problems
- Fuzzy rough sets, granular computing, soft set theory, lie groups and applications
- Fuzzy neural networks, genetic algorithms, graph theory and other hybrid machine intelligence techniques
- Fuzzy linguistics, cryptography, computing with words and quantum computation
- Fuzzy education, socioeconomic, decision support and management systems
- Interval mathematics, soft computing, uncertainty modelling
- Fuzzy stochastic/time series modelling, wavelets, numerical methods and related topics
More on this journal...
IJFCM's objective is to establish an effective channel of communication among academic, research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of the uncertain nature of different real life problems. This requires solid research in the theoretical and experimental aspects related to fuzzy sets theory, fuzzy logic and systems. The journal also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of fuzzy and other hybrid machine intelligence procedures. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating science and technological developments in the subject area. IJFCM helps promote unified rapid communication of advances in the development and practice of fuzzy system technologies in the areas of science, engineering, management, medicine, economics, environment and social science problems and other related fields.Readership
IJFCM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and engineers working in the field of fuzzy artificial intelligence and computational mathematics to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJFCM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to recent advances in important topics related to this journal will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJFCM is indexed in:
IJFCM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Chakraverty, S., National Institute of Technology Rourkela, India
- Dawood, Hend, Cairo University, Egypt
- Hladik, Milan, Charles University, Czech Republic
- Plevris, Vagelis, Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
- Sahu, Atma, Coppin State University, USA
- Sofi, Alba, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Perumandla, Karunakar, National Institute of Technology, India
- Garloff, Jürgen, Hochschule Konstanz University of Applied Sciences (HTWG), Germany
- Kreinovich, Vladik, University of Texas at El Paso, USA
- Pal, Sankar K., Indian Statistical Institute, India
Editorial Board Members
- Datta, D., Homi Bhabha National Institute, India
- Gutowski, Marek W., Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Kacprzyk, Janusz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Novak, Vilem, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Qiu, Zhiping, Beijng University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Quaranta, Giuseppe, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Som, Tanmoy, Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.