- Innovations and new developments
- High-power energy generation systems
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Application of fuel cell technology
- 42-volt electrical systems
- Impact of high voltage on vehicle wiring architecture
- Novel/alternative energy systems/fuels
- New materials
- Economy, energy efficiency, environmental benefits
- Theoretical/conceptual studies into implementation
- Empirical studies on pilot programmes
- Sectorial studies into barriers inhibiting implementation
More on this journal...
The objectives of the IJAP are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies academics and research institutions and persons concerned with the issues of alternative propulsion, and to provide a forum for them to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers Contents
IJAP publishes papers which represent original research, development and applications, as well as case studies, review papers and technical reports.
More on permissions
IJAP is indexed in:
IJAP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wu, Haotian, Intel Corporation, USA
- Yang, Hanlong, AVL Powertrain Engineering, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Badin, François, INRETS, France
- Calabrese, Giuseppe Giulio, CNR-Ircres, Italy
- Chanaron, Jean-Jacques, Groupe ESC Grenoble, France
- Chen, Jie, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, USA
- Chen, Yaobin, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, USA
- Esteves, Jorge, Universidade Tcnica de Lisboa, Portugal
- Frank, Andrew Alfonso, University of California, Davis, USA
- Kyritsis, Dimitrios C., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Liu, Ronghou, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Lund, Henrik, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Mollestad, Egil, Norwegian Association of Energy Users and Suppliers, Norway
- Phillips, Tony, Ford Motor Company, USA
- Rakopoulos, C.D., National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Takada, Yutaka, Low Emission Vehicle Organization, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.