- Aircraft (commercial, military, and general aviation)
- Space and re-entry vehicles
- Road and off-road vehicles
- Rail and tracked vehicles
- Sport and leisure activities
- Naturally flying objects (insects, birds)
- Civil structures
- Theoretical treatment
- Experimental study and/or measurement technology
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Other theoretical/experimental topics, case studies
More on this journal...
IJAD aims to promote the advancement of science and technology of aerodynamics by disseminating original technical information of permanent interest in the field of aerodynamics. By being the only international journal solely dedicated to aerodynamics, the journal aims to serve as a focal point of technical information exchange for the aerodynamics community throughout the world.Readership
Everyone working in and related to the field of aerodynamics, including professors, researchers, and graduate students in academia; scientists and researchers in governmental agencies; and technologists, engineers, specialists, and technology managers from various industries.Contents
IJAD mainly publishes original and peer reviewed technical papers of archival quality. Surveys of newly maturing topics in the field, major technology developments in the industry, review papers and book reviews will also be published. Breakthroughs can be communicated via notes, commentaries, and letters to the editor. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJAD is indexed in:
IJAD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Yang, Zhigang, Tongji University, China
- Chanetz, Bruno, ONERA, France
- Hafez, M., University of California, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Chpoun, Amer, IUT-Dép GMP, France
- Dala, Laurent, Northumbria University, UK
- Khalighi, Bahram,
General Motors R & D Center, USA
- Markelov, Gennady, Advanced Operations and Engineering Services (AOES), Netherlands
- Matveev, Konstantin, Washington State University, USA
- Saric, William S., Texas A&M University, USA
- Soni, Bharat, Tennessee Tech University, USA
- Wiedemann, Ing. J., IVK/ FKFS-Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Williams, Jack, Ford Motor Company, USA
- Xu, You-Lin, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Zhang, Hanxin, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Zingg, David W., University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.