Special Issue on: "Human Resources, Leadership and Public Management"
Prof. Achmad Nurmandi and Prof. Amporn Tamronglak, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia
In social sciences, best practices can improve the foundation of new knowledge and preliminary findings. However, the social and cultural context in which the theory is applied will have an impact on diverse outcomes. We therefore invite research papers exploring this area.
We would recommend that authors submitting to this special issue refer to the following papers:
- Dana, L.P. & Dumez, H. (2015) Qualitative Research Revisited: Epistemology of a Comprehensive Approach,¨ International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 26 (2), October 2015, pp. 154-170.
- Dana, L.P. & Dana, T.E. (2005) Expanding the Scope of Methodologies Used in Entrepreneurship Research,¨ International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 2 (1), 2005, pp. 79-88.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Managing human resources, engaging employees, succession planning and talent management
- Fostering and managing diversity in the workplace
- Civil service, merit system reform and pay reforms
- Leading by example and by process - cases in excellence
- Strategies to stimulate and harness employee motivation
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Collaborative leadership and governance
- Whistleblower protection
- Performance management in human resource
- Leadership in Public Organisation
- Knowledge management in public sector
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission of manuscript 30 September, 2017
Notification to authors: 30 November, 2017
Final versions due: 31 January 2018