Special Issue on: "Secure Data Communication and Intelligent Data Processing for Electronic Governance"
Dr. P. Vijayakumar, University College of Engineering Tindivanam, India
Dr. Bharat S. Rawal Kshatriya, Penn State University, USA
E-government is an emerging paradigm to deliver government services to citizens, businesses, and other stakeholders through the use of Internet and information and communication technologies (ICTs). In such a scenario, providing security for the information which is shared with the stakeholders is a challenging task. Moreover, processing the huge volume of data from a server is also a difficult task.
This special issue expects novel works from research communities in the field of security for the information which is stored in the server. We also expect contributions in the field of e-government related information security issues. The next part of this proposal also aims to provide some novel works for data mining and data analysing methods for e-government related applications. In addition to this, the authors are also encouraged to submit papers with respect to performance related issues.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The development and implementation of secure e-government
- Cryptographic protocols for secure e-government implementation
- IoT (Internet of Things) in e-government
- Key management and distribution for e-government
- Secure document/information access in the field of e-government
- Security attacks and threat models for e-government
- Effectiveness, efficiency, and robustness of e-government
- Mobile and cloud computing for e-government
- Machine learning algorithms and analysis for e-government
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email the Guest Editor Dr.P.Vijayakumar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission deadline: 1 May, 2017
Notification to authors: 31 August, 2017
Final versions due by: 31 October, 2017