Special Issue on: "Advances in Intelligent Big Data Analytics"
Dr. Naveen Dahiya, Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, India
Dr. Vishal Bhatnagar, Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & Research, India
Dr. Nilanjan Dey, Techno India College of Technology, West Bengal
Big data analytics is a novel research approach used in modern times to understand and solve complex problems. It finds its applications in modelling complex business solutions. Big data is scattered, heterogeneous and is of the size of thousands of terabytes. Intelligent analysis and the management of such huge data is made possible using emerging techniques and tools provided by information and communication technology.
Big data analysis is a multi-dimensional, expanding research field exploring applications in every sphere of technological advancement, be it engineering, applied mathematics, medicine, computational biology, healthcare, social networks, finance, business, government, education, transportation and telecommunications.
The aim of this special issue is to provide an open platform for prospective researchers for discussion of new advancements in big data analytics, development and applications using efficient techniques. We encourage researchers to submit original works which will enrich prospective researchers and provide novel and improved techniques based on some of the areas mentioned below, although not limited to these areas, since "research does not follow any boundaries”.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Big data analytics, development, applications
- Software/hardware tools and techniques for big data management
- Security issues for big data management
- Use of information technology for intelligent data analytics
- Artificial intelligence, decision support systems
- Automated reasoning
- Hybridisation of intelligent models/algorithms in distributed environment
- Data mining/warehousing process
- Exploratory/ knowledge based data analysis
- Bio-inspired computation
- Genetic algorithms
- Neural computing
- Swarm optimisation
- Fuzzy analytics
- Pattern matching and extraction
- Machine learning
- Advanced statistical techniques for intelligent data analysis
- Social engineering
- Human-machine interaction
- Cognitive and ambient intelligence
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission of manuscripts: 28 February, 2017