Special Issue on: "Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology"
Prof. Pao-Ann Hsiung, Prof. Rong-Guey Chan and Assoc. Prof. Peng-Sheng Chen, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
Numerous technologies (e.g., clouding computing, big data, deep learning, Internet of Things, social media, multicore, and mobility) and their applications are changing our daily life. For these technologies, computer science constructs a solid foundation. It is also one of the most important driving forces behind these technologies. With the rapid growth of computer science related technologies, this change is continuously moving forward.
This special issues aims to explore future trends and applications in computer technologies.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at The International Computer Symposium 2016, but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Algorithms, bioinformatics, and computation theory
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Computer architecture, embedded systems, VLSI/EDA, and applications
- Computer networks, web service technologies, and software defined networking
- Cryptography and information security
- Database, data mining, big data, and information retrieval
- Image processing, computer graphics, and multimedia
- Information literacy and social media
- mobile computing and wireless communications
- High-performance computing, parallel processing, and cloud computing
- Cyber-physical system and Internet of Things
- Wearable computing for smart services
- Green systems and applications over next generation network
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email the Guest Editor Peng-Sheng Chen at email@example.com
Submission of manuscripts: 28 February, 2017
Notification to authors: 1 June, 2017
Final versions due: 31 July,, 2017