Special Issue on: "Intelligence in Communication Systems"
Dr. Gnanou Florence Sudha, Dr. R. Gunasundari and Dr. P. Dananjayan, Pondicherry Engineering College, India
With the increasing number of processing systems being used in wireless system design, newer and improved nature-inspired computational methods are being developed. The objective of this special issue is to present advances and recent developments in various computational intelligence techniques with emphasis on design of wireless communication systems.
The special issue will focus on the latest advances in theory and methodologies of computational intelligence techniques such as neural networks, fuzzy systems, evolutionary algorithms, hybrid intelligent systems, uncertain reasoning techniques and other machine learning methods and their applications for optimisation, decision making and problem solving in mobile and wireless communication networks.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the International Conference on Advances in Computational Intelligence in Communication (CIC16), but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Applications of computational intelligence in design of wireless networks
- Bio-inspired algorithms
- Optimisation techniques
- Cognitive wireless sensor networks
- Computational intelligence and energy-efficient protocols
- Distributed and parallel algorithms
- Learning patterns from sensor sources
- Communication system modelling
- Computational methods for image filtering, enhancement and segmentation
- Computational methods for signal recovery
- Computational methods for speech processing
- Learning algorithms for adaptive signal processing
- Computational intelligence in image analysis
- Computational methods for telemedicine
- Design of intelligent systems
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email the Guest Editors:
Dr. Gnanou Florence Sudha: email@example.com
Dr. R. Gunasundari: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. P. Dananjayan: email@example.com
Submission of manuscripts: 28 February, 2017