Special Issue on: "Recent Developments in Forecasting and Macroeconometrics"
Lyudmila Grigoryeva, Université de Franche-Comté, France
Juan-Pablo Ortega, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), France
Andrea Silvestrini, Bank of Italy, Italy
This special issue will publish high-quality refereed papers focusing on recent developments in forecasting techniques and macroeconometric methods. The Guest Editors welcome papers dealing with any aspect of forecasting: theoretical, computational, methodological and practical. Papers containing applications that show the use and relevance of econometric methods for decision and policy makers will be given high consideration.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Econometrics-based forecasting techniques
- Computational and methodological implementations
- Time series models and forecasting
- Financial applications: portfolio selection and management
- Scenario generation and risk management applications
- Impact of forecast uncertainty on decision making
- Macroeconomic forecasting
- Econometric methods for vector autoregressive processes
- Effects of monetary and fiscal policy shocks on the economy
- Economic fluctuations and the business cycle
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscript submission: 31 March, 2015