Special Issue on: "Gender, Governance and Agriculture"
Gargi Banerji, Pragya, India
We invite authors to submit papers to a special issue on gender, governance and agriculture. The issue will focus on empirical research, studies and practical projects which address the links between gender and governance, and how they relate to agriculture.
Details of the issue’s subject coverage are described below.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gender roles in sustainable agricultural systems
- Gender, equity and rural innovations for nutritional security
- Gender in agriculture partnerships for food security
- Gendered approach in agri-economics, value chains and policy
- Gender-sensitive agri-extension and ICT-based knowledge services
- Inclusive natural resource governance and participation of women
- Empowering women farmers in agri-value chains to address poverty and hunger
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
Abstracts should be sent via email to the Guest Editor, Gargi Banerji, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission of full article (online): 10 June, 2014
Final version (with revisions) due: 15 September, 2014