Calls for papers
International Journal of Autonomic Computing
Special Issue on: "Data Engineering and Intelligent Computing Systems"
Dr. D. Jayashree and Dr. M. Geetha Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology, India
We aim to identify the challenging problems faced during the development of innovative knowledge and to offer suitable solutions for the problems, also providing a research opportunity that brings together researchers, industry practitioners, as well as potential users of ICT for discussion. The ideas will be useful to tackle complex problems, find advanced solutions and exchange of ideas on the latest developments in data science and intelligent information technologies. We aim to shape the future research directions through the publication of high quality, applied and theoretical research findings.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the National Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Information Systems (NCDSIIT17), but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Cloud computing and database-as-a-service
- Database privacy, security and trust
- Data warehousing and SQL analytics
- E- learning
- Data integration, metadata management and interoperability
- Data models, semantics, query languages
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Data provenance, workflows, scientific data management
- Data visualisation and interactive data exploration
- Distributed and parallel databases, scalable analytics
- Graph data, RDF and web data, social networks
- Information extraction and data cleaning
- Modern hardware and in-memory database systems
- Query processing, indexing and optimisation
- Stream systems and sensor networks
- Temporal, spatial, mobile, multimedia and uncertain data
- Probabilistic and appropriate databases
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 30 June, 2017