Calls for papers
International Journal of Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications
Special Issue on: "Computational Intelligence informatics and Information Security"
Dr. Marimuthu Karuppiah, VIT University Vellore, India
Dr. Javier Medina Quero, University of Jaen, Spain
Today, global public and private enterprises are becoming progressively dependent on information stored on their server infrastructure. The capability to access vital information without location-bias enables the enterprises including medical infrastructures, government facilities, military installations, power plant systems, financial centers, etc. to increase effectiveness manifold. In these circumstances, it is vital to introduce superior intelligent security features to protect the data banks against data theft or unwarranted loss.
This special issue shall throw light on new advancements in the field of information security and the implementation of computational intelligence while enhancing the resources of present information security infrastructures. Researchers, academicians and practitioners are invited to submit current research works in the field of information security, including relevant applications in solving information security challenges using computational intelligence.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Network vulnerability analysis, privacy preserving data mining
- Intelligent environment and ambient intelligent
- Reasoning, knowledge extraction and knowledge management
- Secure mobile-agent system, secure cloud computing
- Expert, agents, diagnostic and decision supporting systems
- Particle swarm, ant colony, bacterial foraging, artificial bees algorithm
- Information security approaches, encryption and cryptology, intrusion detection
- Security of wireless and mobile technologies
- Computational intelligence for ubiquitous computing (protocols, communications, systems and wearable devices)
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email the Guest Editor Dr. Marimuthu Karuppiah at email@example.com.
Manuscripts due by: 30 August, 2017
Notification to authors: 30 December, 2017
Final versions due by: 27 February, 2018