Calls for papers
International Journal of Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications
Special Issue on: "Inventive Systems and Internet of Things"
Dr. Jennifer S. Raj, Karunya University, India
Prof. Joy Iong-Zong Chen, Dayeh University, Taiwan
With the emanation of new hardware and software technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), the embedded system is reinforced to enter into a new epoch in history. This enhancement trends foremost in the consumer electronic goods. Hence the IoT solutions foster the vast new innovative opportunities for the embedded developers.
Embedded devices are becoming more effective with technology like wearable gadgets. Hence the embedded developers should establish a seamless connectivity with one another to enable IoT in embedded infrastructure. The main issue associated with this is the ability to manage and take control of all edge elements centrally with the aid of remote management and cloud-based data delivery and enhancement of edge devices. The main system associated with these embedded devices is real-time operating system (RTOS). The main challenges associated in the IoT enabled RTOS is scalability, security and safety.
This special issue solicits mainly on the innovation techniques for embedded developers and to enhance the scalable, reliable and connective characteristics of IoT enabled embedded infrastructure.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- IoT enabled systems
- Inventive systems for smart cities
- Embedded system design for IoT
- Embedded based network architecture
- IoT based information centric embedded edge devices
- IoT security for edge device elements and gateways
- IoT based design considerations for embedded devices
- IoT for automotive embedded systems
- Embedded devices framework in IoT ecosystem
- Embedded sensor networks
- Embedded based real-time computations and algorithms
- IoT enabled home sensors
- Imaging systems
- Built-in body networks for blood monitoring
- Embedded devices in internet of nanothings
- Architectures of IoT system that influence VLSI capabilities
- Wireless networks and IoT devices
- Systems for internet for everything
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email the Guest Editors Dr. Jennifer S. Raj at email@example.com and Dr. Joy Iong-Zong Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts due by: 28 May, 2017
Notification to authors: 27 July, 2017
Final versions due by: 18 December, 2017