Calls for papers
International Journal of Computational Systems Engineering
Special Issue on: "Data Analysis for Enabling Technological and Computational Enhancement in Design and Optimisation in Various Engineering Domains"
Dr. Vishal Bhatnagar, Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research, India
Dr. Nilanjan Dey, Techno India College of Technology, India
Computational engineering is the pioneering solution to complex engineering problems. The development and application of computational models and simulations, often coupled with high-performance computing, can solve complex physical problems arising in engineering analysis and design (computational engineering), as well as natural phenomena.
In many fields, computer simulation is integral and therefore essential to business and research. Computer simulation provides the capability to enter fields that are either inaccessible to traditional experimentation or where carrying out traditional empirical einquiries are prohibitively expensive.
The main objective of this special issue is to present the latest design and optimisation techniques and their variants for better and improved computational power in coming years. We therefore encourage researchers to submit original works which will enlighten other researchers and provide the world with new and improved methodologies based on some of the areas mentioned below, although not limited to these areas, since "research and thoughts can never be bounded".Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Architecture specification, design methodologies and frameworks
- Computational aspect in requirements elicitation, definition, analysis and management
- Internet of Thing and its computational design issues
- Human systems integration and automated systems for increased productivity
- Computational systems engineering methods and optimisation methods
- Multi-method systems modelling and analysis with model composability
- System engineering, analytics and visualisation
- Nature-inspired algorithms and their computational design principles
- Bio-inspired and bio-medicine optimisation techniques for effective computational design and frameworks
- Application aspects of enhanced design in various engineering domain such as air traffic control, communication and sensors, healthcare, security and terrorism deterrence, etc.
- Database principles for improvement in computational methodology for modelling, designing, querying and managing large databases
- Power of 4G/5G technology for improved data communication technologies
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 30 June, 2016
Notification to authors: 31 August, 2016
Final versions due by: 30 September, 2016