Calls for papers
International Journal of Telemedicine and Clinical Practices
Special Issue on: "Recent Research Trends in Life Sciences and Healthcare"
Dr. Sanket Kaushik, Amity University Rajasthan, India
Life sciences and healthcare play a significant role in the well-being of individuals, both as medical solutions and for healthcare towards everyday well-being. New models and methods continue to be developed to produce safer healthcare environments.
The rapid growth of using devices and technologies in medical fields has generated new opportunities for emerging application improvements; however, huge challenges still need to be addressed in order to develop consistent, suitable, safe, flexible and power-efficient systems fit for medical needs.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understanding of life processes for possible academic, therapeutic or commercial applications
- Solutions for challenges in academia and practice
- Technologies for cleaner, healthier and sustainable environments
- Advanced technologies, devices, protocols and best practices
- Techniques for addressing sustainable food and energy challenges
- Innovations and ideas for improving the quality of healthcare and quality of life
- Novel therapeutic techniques
- Understanding of challenging diseases, epidemics and their management
- New imaging techniques and rapid diagnostics systems
- Innovative digital healthcare systems
- Management practices, operations and logistics innovations for health and pharma industries
- Medical tourism
- Green and sustainable hospitals and rehabilitation centres
- Effective public health and sanitation models
- Alternative medicine and therapies
- Affordable medical care systems and estimation of economic impact on end users
- Technological, social, economic and psychological challenges for the health industry
- Novel rehabilitation techniques
- Innovation in medical education
- Disease modelling techniques
- Drug discovery, trials and development
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 31 December, 2015
Notification to authors: 31 January, 2016
Final versions due by: 31 March, 2016