Calls for papers
International Journal of Knowledge and Learning
Special Issue on: "Creative Research for Education and Technology"
Young-Ae Jung, Sun Moon University, South Korea
Woonkian Chong, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
The aim of creative research (CR) is to provide fresh and innovative ideas that allow us to see our daily research work from diverse perspectives. In CR, our research work can be pleasurable and adventurous, and this change of thinking can make us more enthusiastic about and focused on our research work with greater excitement.
For this special issue, we cordially invite original research papers focused on education and technology (ET) and exploring a variety of emerging CR issues for the cultivation of the traditional education domain and its technological approaches.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Educational administration
- Educational foundations
- Educational measurement and evaluation
- Educational psychology
- Educational technology
- Educational engineering
- Education policy and leadership
- Human resource development
- Academic advising and counseling
- Student affairs
- Teacher/counselor education
- Distance education
- Curriculum, research and development
- Language and literacy education
- Mathematics education
- Science education
- Social studies education
- Art/music education
- Business education
- Health education
- Early childhood, elementary, secondary, higher and adult education
- Indigenous education, special education
- E-Learning, u-learning, m-learning and smart-learning
- Cross-disciplinary areas of education
- Other topics of education and technology
- Liberal arts and general education in college/university
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission of full papers (online): 11 December, 2015
Notification to authors: 19 March, 2016
Final versions due by: 18 June, 2016