Calls for papers
International Journal of Knowledge and Learning
Special Issue on: "Intelligent Learning Systems and Innovative Pedagogies"
Jaber El Bouhdidi, Mohammed Al Achhab and Amel Nejjari, National School of Applied Sciences, Tetuan, Morocco
The importance of knowledge and its continuous expansion throughout life requires new forms of learning. Today, new information and communication technologies have impacted us more than ever before in all areas, namely in the field of learning. These technologies open new ways of accessing knowledge.
In this context, this special issue aims to provide an international platform for researchers and domain experts to share the latest advances, both theoretical and experimental, in innovative pedagogies and intelligent learning systems, as well as their experience, knowledge and synergy.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 2015 International Workshop on e-Learning and Innovative Pedagogies, but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the workshop to submit articles for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mobile (or nomadic applications for) learning
- Educational serious games
- Educational methods and learning mechanisms in engineering education
- Assessment and evaluation
- Infrastructure and technologies for engineering education
- Innovative materials, teaching and learning experiences in engineering education
- Interdisciplinary teaching approaches
- Collaborative learning and social networks
- Massive open online courses (MOOCs) and small private online courses (SPOCs)
- Virtual learning environments
- Curriculum design
- Learning management systems
- Intelligent tutoring systems
- Adaptive learning
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 25 July, 2015
Notification to authors: 5 September, 2015
Final versions due by: 20 September, 2015