Calls for papers
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Special Issue on: “Small Business Financing”
Guest Editor: Prof. Ramzi Benkraiem, Audencia Nantes School of Management, France
SMEs play a crucial role in fostering growth and employment in many countries in Europe and elsewhere in the world. However, these firms face serious financing difficulties, especially in times of crisis.
Consequently, this special issue aims at bringing to the forefront issues and challenges related to small business financing, noticeably during periods of the financial crisis. Authors are invited to submit high-quality empirical and theoretical contributions.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to:
- Economics, finance and accounting issues of small business financing
- Availability of leverage and access to capital markets
- The consequences of the financial and economic crisis
- The role of financial intermediaries, especially banks and private equity investors, in small business financing
- The role of non-bank intermediaries, governments and other institutions in small business financing
- The relationships between access to finance and small business performance, investment, innovation and growth
- The influence of new regulatory and supervisory requirements (Basel III, etc.) on small business financing
- Policy proposals to encourage small business financing of creation and innovation, etc.
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written)
All papers are refereed through a double blind process.
All papers must be submitted online. Please read our Submitting articles page
Manuscripts due by: 15 July, 2015
Notification to authors: 15 September, 2015
Final versions due by: 15 November, 2015