Calls for papers
International Journal of Materials Engineering Innovation
Special Issue on: "Advancements in Additive Manufacturing"
Prof. Rupinder Singh, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, India
Prof. J.P. Davim, University of Aveiro, Portugal
This special issue will present high-quality research papers and reviews on additive manufacturing for academia and world-leading industry. It aims to acknowledge the innovative nature of additive manufacturing, and to outline its broad applications and current and future developments in the field.
The issue will cover a wide scope comprising new technologies, processes, methods, materials, systems and applications in the field of additive manufacturing.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Additive manufacturing processes and process enhancements
- Advancements in additive manufacturing processes
- Multi-technology (hybrid) systems
- Multiple and novel materials
- Characterisation and performance - mechanical, electrical, chemical, optical
- New material formulations and composite materials
- Processing of materials in additive manufacturing and for use in additive manufacturing
- Special applications with multi-functionality
- Additive manufacturing for space and in-space additive manufacturing
- Improved energy utilisation in and using additive manufacturing
- Other novel applications of additive manufacturing
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 13 February, 2015
Notification to authors: 13 April, 2015
Final versions due by: 13 May, 2015