Calls for papers
International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics
Special Issue on: "Issues and Development of Network Security Algorithms"
Dr. P. Karthigaikumar, Karpagam College of Engineering, India
Dr. Tugrul Yanik, Celal Bayar University, Turkey
Dr. R. Deepa, Nehru Institute of Technology, India
The amount of sensitive data being transmitted over open environments is growing at an unprecedented pace. Information security is given more importance in data storage and transmission. Due to the privacy issues involved in data and fund transfers, security is a widespread and growing concern that covers all areas of society: business, domestic, financial, government and so on. Besides algorithm reliability, the speed, performance and implementation flexibility are also considered as major factors for improvement in implementing a network security algorithm.
This special issue aims to serve as a forum in which to unite academics, researchers, practitioners and students in the field of network security. We welcome submissions presenting technical, experimental, methodological and/or applicative contributions, addressing the topics below.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Security architectures
- Security and privacy methods and models (requirements, analysis, design, testing)
- Security in software development (agile, architecture, design, deployment, aspect-oriented, model-driven, threat-driven)
- Component-based, aspect-oriented, agent-based, pattern-based information system security methods
- Security engineering for specific information systems (e-services, databases, mobile, internet, social networks)
- Security management and assessment
- Security in cloud computing
- Security in databases and data warehouses
- Security for mobile computing, multimedia systems
- Security ontology/taxonomy design
- Semantic web technologies applied to security
- Security in software product lines
- Distributed and network security
- Security and trust models
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Full paper submission: 12 September, 2014
Notification to authors: 5 November, 2014
Final version submission: 12 December, 2014