Calls for papers
International Journal of Environment and Pollution
Special Issue on: "Air Quality Modelling"
Sam Pournazeri, California Air Resources Board, USA
Ashok Kumar, The University of Toledo, USA
This special issue will focus on different aspects of air quality modeling, from short range dispersion models to long range transport models, photochemistry and micrometeorology. It will provide a broad discussion on new methodologies and applications of different air quality modelling techniques.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Atmospheric transport and dispersion modelling systems
- Urban dispersion and micrometeorology
- Wind tunnel and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling approaches
- Long range transport models
- Background concentrations modelling
- Photochemical modelling
- Impact of micrometeorology on air quality
- Issues involved in meteorological data
- Air quality evaluation studies and applications
- Air quality model sensitivity analysis
- Air pollution forecasting
- Modelling air quality impacts of transportation and agriculture sources
- Impact of vegetation on air pollution dispersion and filtration
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 30 April, 2013 (extended)
Notification to authors: 31 May, 2013
Final versions due by: 31 July, 2013