Calls for papers
International Journal of Information Technology and Management
Special Issue on: "Information Technology and Automation"
Wencheng Wang, Weifang University, China
Information science has become an important research field to the development of modern society, especially as information techniques have facilitated, accelerated and promoted research on and applications in automatic systems.
The main objective of this special issue is to present highly innovative research papers on recent trends and challenges in the field of information technology and automation. Its aim is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians and industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in information technology and automation.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 2012 International Conference on Information Processing and Intelligent Computing (ICIPIC12), but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit papers for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Engineering management
- Business intelligence and applications
- Industrial bus control applications
- Mathematical modelling
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Web service and information management
- Financial management and applications
- Education in informatics communication technology and applications
- Information system applications
- Information technology in education
- Sensors and applications
- Signal and image processing
- Identity and trust management
- Pervasive information systems
- Secure information systems architecture
- Social aspects of information technology
- Computer science and engineering
- Electrical engineering and applications
- Project and quality management
- Data mining technology and application
- Industrial design
- Intelligent detecting technology
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page.
Manuscripts due by: 15 January, 2013
Notification to authors: 15 March, 2013
Final versions due by: 15 May, 2013