Calls for papers
International Journal of Information Technology and Management
Special Issue on: "Information Technology and Complexity Management"
Dr. Dash Wu, University of Toronto, Canada
Today’s economy has fully benefited from the utilisation of various IT tools such as the internet and computers. Most organisations realise that they will improve performance if they build good IT and complex management systems. In e-society, people continuously seek methods and techniques to improve performance to achieve optimised efficiency and effectiveness in complexity management.
This special issue is intended to present state-of-the-art work that demonstrates tools to improve complexity management in e-society. Both theoretical and applied work is welcome.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- IT and complexity management
- IT security in complexity management
- Emerging advances in IT and its new applications
- IT and complex network organisations
- Productivity in e-business, e-society
- IT and banking complexity management
- IT and supply chain complexity management
- Complexity management tools and IT
- The effect of IT in e-society
- Other issues related to performance, IT and complexity management
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page.
Submission deadline: 30 April, 2013 (extended)