Calls for papers
International Journal of Aviation Management
INTAVIC 2021: Special Issue on: "Sustainability in Aviation"
Associate Prof. Suat Begeç, Assistant Prof. Aliye Atay, Assistant Prof. Ceyda Aktan and Assistant Prof. Hatice Meriç Gökdalay, University of Turkish Aeronautical Association, Turkey
The aim of this special issue is to bring together academic scientists, researchers and aviation institutions to share their knowledge, experiences and research on sustainability in aviation.
The objectives of the special issue are
- to share national and international studies about sustainability in aviation
- to discover developments in the aviation field at the national and the international level
- to share knowledge and experience among academic scientists, researchers and institutions working in aviation
- to encourage interaction at national and international levels between institutions in the sector and universities.
The Guest Editors will be inviting substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 5th International Aviation Management Conference (INTAVIC 2021) for review and potential publication, but are also inviting other experts to submit articles for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Airline management
- Airport management
- Air traffic management
- Aviation economics and finance
- Green aviation
- Safety and security management in aviation
- Digitalisation, new technologies and innovation management in aviation
- Air cargo, logistics and supply chain management
- Aviation and space law
- Integration of air transport and other transport types
- Aviation and education
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Aviation operations
- Aviation industry
- General aviation
- Special studies in aviation
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 28 February, 2022
Notification to authors: 25 April, 2022
Final versions due by: 27 June, 2022