Special Issue on: "Advances in Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing Systems"
Prof. Paulo Jorge Bártolo, University of Manchester, UK
Prof. Joaquim Ciurana, University of Girona, Spain
Prof. Tugrul Ozel, Rutgers University, USA
This special issue aims to bring together researchers to present the latest advances in the field of additive manufacturing and 3D printing processes, equipment and related sub-systems, including process innovation, material development, process modelling, control and optimisation, digital design, computational modelling and data analysis.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reviews of recent additive manufacturing and 3D systems
- New or modified 3D printing and additive manufacturing processes
- In-situ process monitoring and computer integration
- Improvement of existing processes for additive manufacturing
- Sensor fusion for additive manufacturing
- Reverse engineering and product repair using additive manufacturing
- Intelligent strategy generation and optimisation
- Topology optimisation and CAD systems
- Decision support systems for material and process selection
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 1 November, 2017
Notification to authors: 1 January, 2018
Final versions due by: 1 February, 2018