Special Issue on: "Quantitative Energy Finance Applied to Environmental and Climate Problems"
Dr. Goutte Stéphane, Université Paris 8, France
This special issue aims to provide academics, policymakers and practitioners with valuable research results and analysis pertaining to the major issues and challenges that interrelate quantitative energy finance applied to environmental, climatic and energetic transition and renewable energy.
Contributions will be selected through a refereeing process consistent with the standard reviewing process of the journal, to ensure that only original contributions of the highest quality are included. Applied theoretical, analytical contributions and operational applications are expected to provide a wide scope of topics for the issue.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Quantitative energy finance
- Mathematical modeling of the energy market
- Energy and climate models
- Energy and the environment
- Energy prices: modeling and forecasting
- Energy derivatives: pricing and hedging
- Environmental economics
- Energetic transition
- Renewable energy
- Corporate finance analysis for energy companies
- Econometrics of energy markets
- Energy and financial market interactions
- Energy issues in developing and emerging markets
- Energy policies for low carbon transportation
- Financial and economic analysis of energy markets
- Oil and shale gas
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email the Guest Editor Goutte Stéphane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscripts due by: 30 June, 2017
Notification to authors: 30 September, 2017
Final versions due by: 10 December, 2017