Special Issue on: "Advances in Technology and Management in a Global World"
Dr. Vandana Ahuja, Jaypee Business School, India
The business world is advancing swiftly and continuously as a result of technological innovation. This special issue aims to disseminate information pertaining to the most recent trends, concerns and practical challenges encountered in the field of business and management and the solutions adopted. It seeks papers exploring upcoming new age business practices and the changes technology has brought about in the way organisations function, and attempts to serve as a platform for information exchange on contemporary interests and concerns.
The special issue will have diverse coverage across several fields related to management and technology, thus creating an interdisciplinary environment for academic and pragmatic debates.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the International Conference on Advances in Management and Technology in a Global World 2015, but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- New technologies and business
- Managing distributed projects
- Managing information security
- Virtual communities and collaboration
- Next-generation technologies
- Internet for everything
- Enterprise systems and business
- Big data analytics
- Enterprise 3.0 applications
- New business models
- Managing global enterprises
- Human-computer interaction
- New age marketing
- Social media and mobile marketing
- Advances in B2B, B2C and C2C environments
- Digital marketing and customer relationship management
- Brands and consumer behaviour
- Green marketing
- Advances in operations management
- Service operations management
- Made in India - flexible manufacturing
- ICT and innovations in operations
- Sustainable supply chain management
- Advances in quality management
- Human resource management in today’s organisations
- Employability skills and talent management
- Contemporary leadership issues in organisations
- Analytics in human resource management
- Technology for training and development
- Digital learning and organisations
- Advances in Financial Management
- Market volatility and financial innovation
- Financial econometrics
- Technology in banking and insurance
- Investment management and high-frequency finance
- Financial inclusion
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission of full paper (online): 15 October, 2015