Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
77,732 articles from 415 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
JULY RESEARCH PICKS
- Pattern classification system for the automatic analysis of paper for recycling
- Ensuring non-repudiation in human conversations over VoIP communications
- Comparison of driving performance during the blood alcohol concentration ascending period and descending period under alcohol influence in a driving simulator
- Isolation and identification of feather degrading bacteria from feather-dumped soil
- Social networks: dialogic artefacts
- Novel ear-assisted 3D face recognition under expression variations
- Influence of pleasant and unpleasant music on cardiovascular measures and task performance
- Inside the host's mind: psychological principles of viral marketing
New Editor for IJ Information Technology, Communications and Convergence
Prof. Neal Xiong from Colorado Technical University in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence.
New Editor for IJ Forensic Software Engineering
Prof. Raghuraj Singh from Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology in India has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Forensic Software Engineering.
New Editor for IJ Behavioural and Healthcare Research
Associate Prof. Mohammad I. Merhi from Indiana University South Bend in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Behavioural and Healthcare Research. The previous Editor in Chief, Dr. Demetri Kantarelis, will remain with the journal in the role of Honorary Editor.
New Editor for IJ of Abrasive Technology
Prof. Xun Chen from Liverpool John Moores University in the UK has been appointed to take over from Prof. Jun Wang as Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Abrasive Technology. Prof. Wang will remain with the journal as Honorary Chief Editor.
International Journal of Export Marketing presented at 2016 Academy of Marketing Conference
The inaugural issue of the International Journal of Export Marketing was presented this year at the Academy of Marketing Conference 2016 at the Newcastle Business School of Northumbria University in the UK. This is the main annual event for the Academy of Marketing and 290 articles were presented. There were 25 different tracks in the marketing field and more than 400 participants. The event is generally considered as the major conference in marketing science. The journal's inaugural issue was presented in the special session 'Meet the Editors', and a stand displayed copies of the inaugural issue and the journal's webpage, as shown here.