Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
69,995 articles from 400 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
JUNE RESEARCH PICKS
- Quantum inspired cuckoo search algorithm for graph colouring problem
- An objective assessment method for image defogging effects
- Women and entrepreneurship: an alluring or luring option
- Fruit and vegetable recognition by fusing colour and texture features of the image using machine learning
- Balancing parallel assembly lines with disabled workers
- A review of urban sustainability criteria under global warming stress
- Mining literatures to discover novel multiple biological associations in a disease context
- Conditional possibility of spacecraft propulsion at superluminal speeds
Entrepreneurship and piracy
The recent special issue on entrepreneurship and piracy (International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2014, 22(4)) featured in a discussion on modern-day piracy in the Canadian newspaper, The Globe and Mail, Disruptors are just pirates on the high seas of capitalism.
New editor for IJ Intelligent Engineering Informatics
Dr. Ahmad Taher Azar, from Benha University, Egypt, has been appointed as the new Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics.
New Editor for IJ Aviation Management
Dr. Patti J. Clark has been appointed to take over the International Journal of Aviation Management. Dr. Clark is from the College of Aeronautics at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide in the USA.
New Editor for IJ Agent-Oriented Software Engineering
Professor Michael Winikoff, from the University of Otago, New Zealand, has been appointed as the new Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Agent-Oriented Software Engineering.
New Editor for IJ Intelligent Systems and Applications
Associate Professor Edmund M-K. Lai from Massey University has been appointed as Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications. He fills the vacancy left by Professor Johan Potgieter, forced to step down by new job commitments; Professor Potgieter will remain on the IJISTA Board.