Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
68,824 articles from 397 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
APRIL RESEARCH PICKS
- Expression of IFNg and TGFb1 genes can distinguish radiation workers from the normal population
- 'I was made for loving you': 'Kiss' as perpetual capitalist entertainment product
- Face liveness detection through face structure analysis
- Brand followers: motivations and attitudes of consumers to follow brands in social media
- An automated algorithm for lesion identification in dynamic contrast enhanced MRI
- Correlation of common knowledge variables and search engine marketing elements
- An integrated approach for defining bicycle design factors with consideration of gender differences
- Implications of China's latest statute on internet and the forthcoming real-name registration scheme
Entrepreneurship and piracy
The recent special issue on entrepreneurship and piracy (International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2014, 22(4)) featured in a discussion on modern-day piracy in the Canadian newspaper, The Globe and Mail, Disruptors are just pirates on the high seas of capitalism.
New editor for IJ Intelligent Engineering Informatics
Dr. Ahmad Taher Azar, from Benha University, Egypt, has been appointed as the new Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics.
New Editor for IJ Aviation Management
Dr. Patti J. Clark has been appointed to take over the International Journal of Aviation Management. Dr. Clark is from the College of Aeronautics at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide in the USA.
New Editor for IJ Agent-Oriented Software Engineering
Professor Michael Winikoff, from the University of Otago, New Zealand, has been appointed as the new Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Agent-Oriented Software Engineering.
New Editor for IJ Intelligent Systems and Applications
Associate Professor Edmund M-K. Lai from Massey University has been appointed as Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications. He fills the vacancy left by Professor Johan Potgieter, forced to step down by new job commitments; Professor Potgieter will remain on the IJISTA Board.