Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
71,230 articles from 401 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
AUGUST RESEARCH PICKS
- An adaptive scaring device
- SocioCar: a transient social vehicular network
- Microstrip patch antenna for breast cancer tumour detection: a survey
- A new RFID-based and ontological recreation system for blind people
- Cyber Ocean: a roadmap to maritime cloud
- Natural language processing-based e-news recommender system using information extraction and domain clustering
- Tourism in the Anthropocene Park? New analytic possibilities
- Geography of happiness: configurations of affective and cognitive appraisal of life across nations
New Editor for IJ Emergency Management
Dr. Gilles Dusserre from the Ecole des mines dAls, France, has taken over as Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Emergency Management. The retiring Editor, Professor Jean-Luc Wybo, has been appointed Honorary Editor in recognition of his contribution to the establishment and development of the journal.
New Editor for IJ Internet Technology and Secured Transactions
Dr. Tyson Terrill Brooks from Syracuse University in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Internet Technology and Secured Transactions.
New Editor for IJ Functional Informatics and Personalised Medicine
Prof. Timothy B. Patrick from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in the USA has left his Managing Editor position for the International Journal of Functional Informatics and Personalised Medicine to become its new Editor in Chief.
New Editor for IJ Inventory Research
Prof. Tsan-Ming (Jason) Choi from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Inventory Research.
New Editor for IJ Nuclear Knowledge Management
Prof. Yanko Yanev from the Nuclear Knowledge Management Institute in Austria has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Nuclear Knowledge Management.