Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
90,320 articles from 431 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
March RESEARCH PICKS
- The mediating role of mental health in the relationship between psychological capital and job burnout: an exploratory study
- Upgrading conventional cars to solar hybrid vehicles
- Tourism and energy use in lodges and camps in the Okavango Delta, Botswana
- Impact of mentoring relationship on career satisfaction of young college teachers - the moderating effect of the type of mentoring relationship and the gender of mentee
- The big five personality traits and their relationship with the intensity of using Facebook: a developing country perspective
- Usable technology for the differently abled-hearing impairment
- Trade Openness and Life Expectancy Nexus in Less-Developed Countries
- The environmental impact of renewables
- The role of environmental responsibility in tourism
- An ecological study of diarrhoeagenic E.coli associated with indiscriminate waste dumps and under five diarrhoea in six informal settlements in Durban, eThekwini Municipality, South Africa
- Watermarking medical images with patient identification to verify authenticity
- GSI: efficient spatio-temporal template for human gait recognition
- Action-effect mappings in tangible interaction for children with intellectual disabilities
- EmotionPrism: a design tool that communicates 25 pleasurable human-product interactions
- International decision processes within SMEs: the influence of biological sex and stereotypical gender roles
- Developing 14 animated characters for non-verbal self-report of categorical emotions
International Journal of Embedded Systems added to Emerging Sources Citations Index
Inderscience Publishers are pleased to announce that the International Journal of Embedded Systems has been accepted by and added to Clarivate Analytics' (formerly Thomson Reuters) Emerging Sources Citations Index. The journal is now included in the ESCI journals list.
New Editor for International Journal of Technology and Globalisation
Dr. Devrim Göktepe-Hulten from Lund University in Sweden has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Technology and Globalisation.
International Journal of Modelling in Operations Management announces Best Reviewer Award
Prof. Keng-Boon Ooi, Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Modelling in Operations Management, is proud to announce that Dr. Krishna Moorthy Manicka Nadar of Universiti Tunku Abul Rahman in Malaysia has won the Best Reviewer Award for 2017. Krishna Moorthy Manicka Nadar has contributed greatly to ensuring the high standard of research published in the journal.
New Editor for International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy
Dr. A.S. Krishnan from Coimbatore Institute of Technology in India has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy.
New Editor for International Journal of Services, Economics and Management
Dr. Huaqing Wang from Emporia State University in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Services, Economics and Management.