Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
91,655 articles from 434 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
May RESEARCH PICKS
- Virtual reality in education: a tool for learning in the experience age
- A self-tuning firefly algorithm to tune the parameters of ant colony system
- A quantitative assessment of variations in the palm surface area as a percentage of total body surface area within the general population
- An improved unsupervised mapping technique using AMSOM for neurodegenerative disease detection
- Development of SMEs in an emerging economy: does corporate social responsibility matter?
- Teaching natural science concepts to young children with mobile devices and hands-on activities. A case study
- The paradigm of WhatsApp campaign management: breaking the vicious cycle of traditional campaigns
- Assessment of the vertical load applied to the pavement on pothole events by a commercial truck
- Let's generate ideas - a review of web-based crowd sourcing tools for the basis of entrepreneurship
- The conflict in the academic spinoff: the game theory approach
- An integrated model of the adoption of radio frequency identification technology in the hotel industry
- Ponzi schemes and California pyramids Ponzi schemes and Home-Stake
New Editor for International Journal of Six Sigma and Competitive Advantage
Prof. Purushothaman Damodaran from Northern Illinois University in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Six Sigma and Competitive Advantage.
New Editor for International Journal of Intelligent Defence Support Systems
Prof. Suresh Chandra Satapathy from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (Deemed to be University) in India has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Intelligent Defence Support Systems.
New Editor for International Journal of Forensic Software Engineering
Dr. Ashok Prajapati from FANUC America Corp. in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Forensic Software Engineering.
Inderscience Editor elected as Member of European Academy of Sciences and Arts
We are pleased to report that Prof. Desheng Dash Wu, Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Financial Services Management and International Journal of Services Sciences, has been elected as Member of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts.
Middle East Journal of Management increases issues
The Middle East Journal of Management has announced that it will be increasing issues from four to six from 2019 onwards.