Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
76,526 articles from 409 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
MAY RESEARCH PICKS
- Elimination of grey level distortion using multiscale gradient multiplication
- Bioethanol production from algae
- mBusiness, mMarkets and mServices: exploration of opportunities
- Carbon dioxide adsorption on nano/micro-scale porous adsorbents
- BioTopic: a topic-driven biological literature mining system
- Railway tunnels safety: analysis of critical reliability aspects
- The role of personal networks in the labour insertion of weak jobseekers
- Why the rich become richer: insights from an agent-based model
New Editor for IJ Intelligent Defence Support Systems
Prof. Chee-Peng Lim from Deakin University in Australia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Intelligent Defence Support Systems.
International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation increases issues
The International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation has announced that it will be increasing issues from six to eight from 2017 onwards.
New Editor for IJ Signal and Imaging Systems Engineering
Dr. Hua-Liang Wei from the University of Sheffield in the UK has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Signal and Imaging Systems Engineering.
New Editor for European Journal of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management
Prof. Fabrizio Maimone from Libera Universit Maria Ss. Assunta in Italy has been appointed to take over editorship of the European Journal of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management.
New Editor for IJ Granular Computing, Rough Sets and Intelligent Systems
Prof. Antonio Di Nola from the University of Salerno in Italy has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Granular Computing, Rough Sets and Intelligent Systems.