Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
91,051 articles from 432 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
April RESEARCH PICKS
- Reciprocity in trades: an experimental game approach
- Information fusion of heterogeneous sensors for enriched personal healthcare activity logging
- Convergence analysis of adaptive MSFs used for acoustic echo cancellation
- An initial assessment of small business risk management approaches for cyber security threats
- Saturn ice ring exploration network mission platform
- Interactive rendering of light scattering in dust molecules using particle systems
- Making online courses free for everyone - an empirical study to determine the feasibility
- What do customers expect from social housing providers in the UK?
- Reviewing articles for tourism and hospitality journals: an altruistic academic tradition or a service to be paid for?
- Closed-loop supply chain simulation with disruption considerations: a case-study on Tesla
- Predictive control of commercial e-vehicle using a priori route information
- How culture shapes user responses to firm-generated content on social media: the role of cultural dimensions of in-group collectivism, indulgence, and masculinity
Middle East Journal of Management increases issues
The Middle East Journal of Management has announced that it will be increasing issues from four to six from 2019 onwards.
New Editor for International Journal of Entertainment Technology and Management
Prof. George F. Fragulis from the Western Macedonia University of Applied Sciences in Greece has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Entertainment Technology and Management.
New Editor for International Journal of Public Law and Policy
Dr. Ilaria Espa from the World Trade Institute and Università della Svizzera italiana has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Public Law and Policy.
New Editor for International Journal of Network Science
Prof. Farid Naït-Abdesselam from the University of Paris Descartes in France has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Network Science.
Free short overview article
Dr. Craig C. Julian, Editor in Chief of the Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development, has contributed a short overview article entitled "Advancing Interdisciplinary Research in International Business and Entrepreneurship" to the spring edition of our Highlights newsletter. The article is freely available here.