Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
84,068 articles from 425 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
May RESEARCH PICKS
- Different soccer stud configurations effect on running and cutting movements
- Obfuscation in digital fingerprinting
- Personalised recommendation system for asthma patients using cloud
- Experiment on self-sharpening fine super-hard abrasive tool
- The internet of things communication protocol for devices with low memory footprint
- Business model types associated with network structure changes in the music industry
- A high-level exploration tool for three-dimensional network-on-chip
- Examining privacy settings on online social networks: a protection motivation perspective
Inderscience Editor received Excellence Award
Professor Constantin Zopounidis, Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making and the International Journal of Financial Engineering and Risk Management, received the Technical University of Crete Excellence Award 2016 in acknowledgment of his research work in the area of multicriteria analysis. This work has a direct impact on business as well as government decision making. The ceremony took place on Friday 16 December in the Centre of Mediterranean Architecture in Crete, where Professor Zopounidis gave a keynote speech.
New Editor for IJ Digital Enterprise Technology
Prof. Ali Selamat from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Malaysia has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology.
New Editor for International Journal of Humanitarian Technology
Prof. Sarhan Musa from Prairie View A&M University in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Humanitarian Technology.
New Editor for International Journal of Computational Medicine and Healthcare
Prof. Ning Jackie Zhang from Seton Hall University in the USA has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Computational Medicine and Healthcare.
International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms increases issues
The International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms has announced that it will be increasing issues from six to eight from 2018 onwards.