International Journal of Web Engineering and Technology
- Executive Editor
- Prof. Emeritus Lorna Uden
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJWET is a refereed international journal providing a forum and an authoritative source of information in the fields of web engineering and web technology. It is devoted to innovative research in the analysis, design, development, use, evaluation and teaching of web-based systems, applications, sites and technologies.
Topics covered include
- Requirements specification/analysis, design methods/models
- Architectural/design/navigation patterns, pattern mining, reuse, integration
- Application frameworks/architectures, processes, methodologies, testing
- Integration with legacy systems, migration of legacy systems to Web environments
- Managing system evolution/maintenance; performance monitoring, evaluation metrics
- Internet of Things [IoT] development and business models for IoT-based applications
- Service oriented computing and privacy protection/security issues in the IoT
- Web knowledge management, web agents, advanced hypermedia
- [Mobile] web services, service-based approaches; e-commerce and e-business
- Web engineering for wireless platforms
- User interface design issues, customisation/personalisation
- Web standards, usability, universal accessibility, Semantic Web
- Big data and knowledge management/innovation
- Big data theoretical development and business models of big data applications
- Social networks and network security
IJWET aims to provide an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas concerning theoretical, technical, practical, social and pedagogical issues, and to publish research of the highest quality and significance. It focuses on the evolution of the software engineering process and dedicated technologies, methods and models for web applications. It addresses all aspects from conception, analysis and design to implementation, performance evaluation and continued maintenance.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.
IJWET publishes original papers, case studies, technical reports, conference reports, educational approaches, book reviews, commentaries and news items. All papers, case studies and educational approaches will undergo a rigorous peer review process.
IJWET is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- Asian Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Computer Database (Gale)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Ergonomics Abstracts - Ergo-Abs
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- io-port (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJWET is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
- Uden, Lorna, Staffordshire University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Akoumianakis, Demosthene, Technological Education Institution of Crete (TEI-C), Greece
- Arrue, Myriam, EHU-UPV, Spain
- Daniel, Florian, University of Trento, Italy
- De Troyer, Olga, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Distante, Damiano, Unitelma Sapienza University, Italy
- Doran, Derek, Wright State University, USA
- Foster, Jonathan, University of Sheffield, UK
- Frasincar, Flavius, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Gan, Keng Hoon, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Gangadharan, G.R., IBM Research, India
- Gravino, Carmine, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy
- He, Wu, Old Dominion University, USA
- Karabatis, George, University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), USA
- Koliver, Cristian, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Koloniari, Georgia, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Kondylakis, Haridimos, Foundation of Research & Technology-Hellas (FORTH), Greece
- Lau, Eric Kin Wai, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Marrara, Stefania, Consorzio C2T, Italy
- Matera, Maristella, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Moreno García, María N., University of Salamanca, Spain
- Nikou, Shahrokh, Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- Reiff-Marganiec, Stephan, University of Leicester, UK
- Rodrigues, Lewlyn L. R., Manipal University, India
- Rossi, Gustavo, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Varlamis, Iraklis, Harokopio University of Athens, Greece
- Vassilakis, Costas, University of Peloponnese, Greece
- Veijalainen, Jari, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Xu, Guandong, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Yu, Hong Qing, University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Zelenkov, Yuri, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
- Zhang, Gefei, HTW Berlin, University of Applied Sciences, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.