Calls for papers
International Journal of Financial Engineering and Risk Management
Special Issue on: "Commodities Financial Management"
Kostas Andriosopoulos, ESCP Europe Business School, UK
Michael Tamvakis, Cass Business School, UK
Rita D'Ecclesia, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
For this special issue we welcome submissions of original high-quality papers on all aspects of commodities financial management, as well as on issues of modelling, trading, hedging and arbitrage and their relation to risk management in the commodities industry.
All papers should present high-level theoretical and/or empirical research results related to the theme of the issue.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Commodities investment and financing decisions
- Volatility and commodities pricing
- Risk management in commodities
- Capital structure
- Payout policy and IPOs of commodity companies
- Corporate governance
- Ownership structure, and mergers and acquisitions of commodity companies
- Behavioural aspects of commodity finance
- Risk-return characteristics of commodity investments
- Sustainability issues
- Environmental risk and liability for commodity companies
- Accounting issues related to commodities financial management
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page.
Submission deadline: 31 October, 2012 (extended)