Calls for papers
International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management
Special Issue on: "Environmental Risks and Sustainable Technology Development and Construction"
Guest Editor: Desheng Dash Wu, University of Toronto, Canada
Today’s economic development is highly correlated to environmental risk issues. Environmental risk of pollution can take various forms. Seeking the best way for sustainable construction can help mange environment risks caused by pollution such as that of air, water, soil and the food we eat because this contributes to sustainable development of an eco-economic system and the quality of peoples’ life in our society.
This special issue aims to find out what is being done on a global level about the effects of the environment issues of pollution in sustainable development and the benefit of sustainable construction. Both theoretical and applied work is welcome.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following aspects:
- Policies of environmental risks
- The benefit of sustainable construction
- Sustainable development of eco-economic systems
- Assessment of risks from water, soil and air pollution
- Ecosystem evaluation
- Performance assessment of environmental risks
- Evaluation of pollution prevention tools
- Sustainable construction impact of pollutants
- Technological hazards and sustainable construction
- Evaluation of environmental risk and safety
- Other issues related to environmental risks and sustainable construction
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page
Submission Deadline: 30 April, 2010
First-Round Reviews: 30 June, 2010
Camera-ready version: 30 August, 2010