Journal for Global Business Advancement
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Zafar U. Ahmed
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.9 (2019)
JGBA aims to advance contemporary research in the field of global business from the standpoint of both western and emerging countries vigorously participating in the globalised world. It wishes to act as a global platform for the pursuance of dialogue between different countries at dissimilar stages of economic development. JGBA intends to inspire both new and expert researchers to submit their empirical, conceptual and applied papers and case studies for publication.
Topics covered include
- Political economy, trade, economic development, finance, macro/microeconomics
- Real estate, banking, accounting, taxation, commercial law
- Exporting and market entry, FDI, strategic alliances/networks, M&As
- Global brands from developing countries, global outsourcing
- Business education/training, HRM
- Tourism/hospitality, cross-cultural/supply chain management
- Technologies and e-commerce
- Marketing research, consumer behaviour
- Industrial, B2B, relationship marketing
- Small business development, nonprofit organisations
- Transition economies, globalisation, regionalisation
- Environmental marketing, ethics, social responsibility
- Strategic/healthcare/information management
- NAFTA, APEC, ASEAN, MERCOSUR, CARICOM, GCG, SAARC, Andean Pact, EU
- Religion, terrorism, war and business
The objectives of JGBA are to provide a global platform to facilitate communication between policy makers, government officials, academics, scholars, consultants, professionals working for multinational corporations, international civil servants, and entrepreneurs. JGBA wishes to provide a global platform to overcome cultural, national, ethnic, religious, economic barriers, and political boundaries, and meet the needs of accelerated economic and social change occurring in variety of countries participating in the global economy.
JGBA provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, scholars, policy makers, entrepreneurs, consultants, and international civil servants working in the field of global business to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
JGBA publishes original papers, review papers, dissertation abstracts, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special issues devoted to important topics in Global Business will be published time to time.
JGBA is indexed in:More indexes...
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
JGBA is listed in:
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS) Academic Journal Guide
Editor in Chief
- Ahmed, Zafar U., Academy for Global Business Advancement, USA
- Rufaidah, Popy, Padjadjaran University, Indonesia
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Yazdifar, Hassan, Bournemouth University, UK
- Dhir, Sanjay, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Marquette, Christopher J., Millikin University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Ghamdi, Salem Matar Saeed, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Al-Kwifi, Osama Sam, Qatar University, Qatar
- Al-Shammari, Minwir, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Alola, Andrew Adewale, Istanbul Gelisim University, Turkey
- Althawadi, Othman, Qatar University, Qatar
- Anuar, Marhana Mohamed, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia
- Arain, Ghulam Ali, United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates
- Bahl, Angelica, Metropolitan State University of Denver, USA
- Balcilar, Mehmet, Eastern Mediterranean University, Turkey
- Becker, Kip, Boston University, USA
- Bekun, Festus Victor, Istanbul Gelisim University, Turkey
- Beldona, Sri, University of Dallas, USA
- Benabess, Najiba, Millikin University, USA
- Chaker, Mohammed Naim, Ajman University, United Arab Emirates
- Cobanoglu, Cihan, University of South Florida, USA
- Dias, Álvaro de Borba Cruz Lopes, Universidade Lusófona, Portugal
- Elkrghli, Sabri, Libyan International University, Libya
- Falahat, Mohammad, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
- Farha, Allam K. Abu, Qatar University, Qatar
- Faroque, Anisur R., Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Frankwick, Gary L., University of Texas at El Paso, USA
- Gautam, Dhruba Kumar, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Gebremariam, Haileslasie Tadele, American University of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Genç, Ömer Faruk, Youngstown State University, USA
- Grosse, Robert, Arizona State University, USA
- He, Xiaohong, Quinnipiac University, USA
- Hinck, Wolfgang, American University of Iraq Soleimani, Iraq
- Humphreys, John H., Texas A&M University at Commerce, USA
- Ibrahim, Abdul Razak Bin, UNITAR International University, Malaysia
- Ibrahim, Daing Nasir, University of Malaysia Pahang, Saudi Arabia
- Ishfaq, Mohammad, King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Islam, Anisul M., University of Houston-Downtown, USA
- Islam, K.M. Baharul, Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, India
- Islam, Rafikul, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Johnson, James P., Rollins College, USA
- Josiam, Bharath M., University of North Texas, USA
- Julian, Craig C., Istanbul Gelisim University, Turkey
- Kassim, Norizan, University of Nizwa, Oman
- Koku, Paul Sergius, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Lagat, Charles K., MOI University, Kenya
- Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta, University of Richmond, USA
- Mohamed, Mohd Zain, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Mohamed, Zainal Abidin, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia
- Mohammed, Aboramadan, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy
- Mostert, Pieter Gerhardus, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Mujtaba, Bahaudin G., Nova Southeastern University, USA
- Mukhtar, Syeda-Masooda, Chelsea Global, London, UK
- Natarajan, Vivek S., Lamar University, USA
- Olorogun, Lukman, Istanbul Gelisim University, Turkey
- Ongsakul, Viput, National Institute of Development Administration, Thailand
- Owusu, Richard Afriyie, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Pandey, Shivendra Kumar, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, India
- Rasheed, Abdul A., University Texas at Arlington, USA
- Sagafi-nejad, Tagi, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Sari, Mahrina, University of Lampung, Indonesia
- Schneider, Beth Z., Queens University of Charlotte, USA
- Seeley, Eugene L., Utah Valley University, USA
- Sidani, Yusuf, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Sohail, Mohammad Sadiq, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Teagarden, Mary, Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA
- Teng, Jimmy, Yamanashi Gakuin University, Japan
- Tian, Xiaowen, Murdoch University, Australia
- Tijjani, Bashir, Bayero University, Nigeria
- Van Der Poll, Breggie, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Van Der Poll, John Andrew, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Varadarajan, Rajan, Texas A&M University, USA
- Vrontis, Demetris, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Wright, Norman, Utah Valley University, USA
- Wysong, Scott, University of Dallas, USA
- Ziyae, Babak, University of Tehran, Iran
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
What are words worth to business schools?
24 August, 2020
Business schools at public universities signalled competence with their websites while private universities demonstrated excitement and sincerity, according to a new content analysis by researchers in the USA discussed in the Journal of Global Business Advancement [...]More details...
Selected authors will be invited to elaborate on their research topic and submit the results to the journal for review and potential publication.