International Journal of Public Law and Policy
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Giuseppe Mastruzzo
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.1 (2019)
IJPLAP covers issues of public law and policy of international relevance. It includes thought-provoking contributions on how public international law obligations inform national approaches in a wide range of sectors, as well as on how the state's experiences contribute to shaping and advancing the international agenda. IJPLAP features articles, editorials, notes, commentaries, analyses of jurisprudence and legislation and book reviews written by leading scholars and practitioners working in law and related fields, such as economics, philosophy and political science.
Topics covered include
- Traditional issues of public international law (including treaty law, institutional law and dispute settlement)
- Human rights
- Foreign and security policy, migration
- Trade and investment
- Financial regulation
- Intellectual property
- Environment, energy and food security
- Digitalisation and data protection
IJPLAP's main objective is to be the leading forum for information and critical discussion from a variety of international perspectives in the constantly evolving area of law and government. The world is changing fast and governments are facing many public policy challenges, legal issues of public interest and public policy relating to the many political, economic and social issues, in an open and uncensored intellectual discussion.
A major factor is the transition to the online world. This is reshaping public law and needs to scrutinised from a broad range of perspectives and disciplines as outlined below. IJPLAP aims to publish critical works of the highest quality exploring leading issues in depth. It seeks to promotes awareness, knowledge and discussion on matters of public law and examines global trends that carry public policy implications. It is committed to facilitating critical and creative thinking and to exploring new directions and perspectives.
IJPLAP readership includes academics, practitioners, judges, legislators and policy-makers around the world. It is essential reading for academics and practitioners who need to stay abreast of recent developments in public law and cutting edge public policy issues.
IJPLAP encourages the submission of original papers, case studies, commentaries, review articles and scholarly articles exploring leading issues from lawyers and social scientists worldwide.
IJPLAP is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Business Economics and Theory Collection (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Current Law Index (Gale)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Westlaw UK
- LegalTrac (Gale)
- LexisNexis legal databases
IJPLAP is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Mastruzzo, Giuseppe, International University College of Turin, Italy
- Roch, Maximillian, State University of Milan, Italy
Regional Editor Africa
- Belay, Habtamu Simachew, Wollo University, Ethiopia
Regional Editor Middle East
- Malkawi, Bashar H., H.H. Dubai Ruler's Court, United Arab Emirates
- Arévalo, Daniel Peñailillo, University of Concepción, Chile
- Arroyo, Diego P. Fernández, Sciences Po Law School, France
- Bojanić, Petar, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Frankenberg, Günter, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt, Germany
- Klepal, Jakub, Forum 2000 Foundation, Czech Republic
- Teubner, Gunther, Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei, Italy
- von Freytag-Loringhoven, Julius, Friedrich Naumann Stiftung für die Freiheit, Russian Federation
Editorial Board Members
- Acuña, Roger Merino, Universidad del Pacifico, Peru
- Ariano, Emanuele, Bocconi University, Italy
- Blanke, Herm.-J., University of Erfurt, Germany
- Brescia, Valerio, University of Turin, Italy
- Chand, Vikram, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- De Hert, Paul, University of Tilburg, Netherlands
- De Morpurgo, Marco, HEC Paris Business School, France
- De Schutter, Olivier, University of Louvain, Belgium
- del Barrio Arleo, María Cecilia, European Banking Institute, Germany
- Farah, Paolo, West Virginia University, USA
- Halevi, Joseph, International University College of Turin, Italy
- Hallo de Wolf, Antenor, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Lane, W., Clayton Utz Professor of Public Law, Australia
- Morison, John, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Palma, Carolina, University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- Poček, Jasna, University of Lundt, Sweden
- Rajhans, Sanjay K., Moscow Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
- Romanin Jacur, Francesca, Universitá degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Sarkar, Arpita, Jindal Global Law School, India
- Scarcella, Luisa, Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, Austria
- Shikaki, Ibrahim, Trinity College - Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- Simo, Regis, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Stege, Ulrich, International University College of Turin, Italy
- Stojanović, Aleksandar, New York University Shanghai, China
- Toporowski, Jan, SOAS University of London, UK
- Zanatta, Rafael, University of São Paulo, Brazil
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
New Editor for International Journal of Public Law and Policy
1 April, 2020
Prof. Giuseppe Mastruzzo from the International University College of Turin in Italy has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Public Law and Policy.