International Journal of Nanotechnology
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Lionel Vayssieres
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 12 issues per year
- Impact factor (Clarivate Analytics) 2022 0.346 (5 Year Impact Factor 0.511)
- CiteScore 1.2 (2021)
IJNT offers a multidisciplinary source of information in all subjects and topics related to Nanotechnology, with fundamental, technological, as well as societal and educational perspectives. Special issues are regularly devoted to research and development of nanotechnology in individual countries and on specific topics.
Topics covered include
- Chemical aspects
- Physical aspects
- Biological aspects
- Medical aspects
- Geological aspects
- Environmental aspects
- Astronomical aspects
- Technological aspects
- Societal implications
- Educational implications
IJNT intends to provide a major reference source of comprehensive fundamental and applied knowledge in all areas of nanotechnology for researchers and scientists as well as an educational resource for students, teachers, and educators by means of reviews from experts in all fields.
IJNT is intended for a broad audience such as research professionals, scientists, academics, engineers, and students.
IJNT publishes primarily invited original and review papers, and features occasionally, progress and conference reports, as well as essays, notes, news, and comments.
IJNT is indexed in:
- Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Chemical Abstracts (CAS)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- OneFile Business (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- Technology and Management [TEMA] (WTi Frankfurt)
IJNT is listed in:
- National Agency for Evaluation of the University and Research System (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Vayssieres, Lionel, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
- Mao, Samuel S., University of California at Berkeley, USA and Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates
Editorial Board Members
- Bando, Yoshio, National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
- Beye, Aboubakar Chedikh, University of Cheikh Anta-Diop of Dakar, Senegal
- Burda, Clemens, Case Western Reserve University, USA
- Chorkendorff, Ib, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- De Battisti, Achille, The University of Ferrara, Italy
- Gabriel, Jean-Christophe P., CEA Léti - MINATEC, France
- Graetzel, Michael, Ecole Polytechnique Fédéral de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- Guo, Jinghua, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Hagfeldt, Anders, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Hocheng, Hong, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Hou, Jian-Guo, Hefei University of Science and Technology, China
- Huck, Wilhelm T.S., Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Hui, David, University of New Orleans, USA
- Hyeon, TaeghWan, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Kebede, Zerihun, Kotebe College of Teacher Education, Ethiopia
- Kotov, Nicholas A., University of Michigan, USA
- Levy-Clement, Claude, CNRS-UMR 7182, France
- Lin, Yuehe, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA
- Lu, Max, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Maaza, Malik, iThemba Labs, South Africa
- Maier, Wilhelm F., University of the Saarland, Germany
- Mathur, Sanjay, University of Cologne, Germany
- Moszner, Norbert, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Liechtenstein
- Rosei, Federico, Universite du Quebec, Canada
- Sanderson, Ron, The University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Seeman, Nadrian C., New York University, USA
- Serena, Pedro A., Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid, Spain
- Shi, Li, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Sun, Xiaowei, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Swider-Lyons, Karen, Naval Research Laboratory, USA
- Travas-Sejdic, Jadranka, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Waychunas, Glenn A., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Westin, Gunnar, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Willner, Itamar, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Worms, Jean-Claude, European Science Foundation, France
- Xia, Younan, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Yanagida, Shozo, Osaka University, Japan
- Yang, Shihe, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Zhang, John, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.