International Journal of Internet Technology and Secured Transactions
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Jong-Hyouk Lee
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.1 (2019)
IJITST is an international refereed journal dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practical implementation of secured internet transactions and to fostering discussions on information technology evolution. IJITST aims to provide a highly professional and comparative academic research forum that promotes collaborative excellence between academia and industry.
Topics covered include
- Networked system architecture and protocols
- Networked system services and applications
- Networked system security, privacy and trust
- Digital crypto-currencies in networked systems
- Incentives in networked systems
- Malware and ransomware targeting networked systems
- Rootkit and bootkit targeting networked systems
- Security vulnerabilities in networked systems
- Offensive security for networked systems
- Reverse engineering
The objectives of IJITST are to bridge the knowledge gap between academia and industry and promote the exchange of ideas in secured internet transactions and the importance of information technology evolution to secured transactions. IJITST invites and welcomes research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation.
IJITST endeavours to create awareness of technological advancement that provides professionals, policy makers, internet security consultants, academics, researchers and information technology managers with an understanding of current and future developments in internet security and information technology evolution.
IJITST publishes original papers, case studies and technical reports, and provides an international forum which is an authoritative source of information in the field. All papers undergo a rigorous peer review process. Special Issues devoted to important topics in secured internet transactions and information technology evolution will also be published.
IJITST is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Computer Database (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJITST is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Lee, Jong-Hyouk, Sejong University, South Korea
- Barnett, George A., University of California – Davis, USA
- Chan, H. Anthony, Huawei Technologies, USA
- Chrysanthis, Panos K., University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Guo, Yike, Imperial College London, UK
- Schell, Bernadette, Laurentian University, Canada
- Scoglio, Caterina, Kansas State University, USA
Far East Editor
- Shih, Timothy K., National Central University, Taiwan
Editorial Board Members
- Anis, Muhammad Moiz, Usman Institute of Technology, Pakistan
- Chang, Alan Chin-Chen, Feng-Chia University, Taiwan
- Choi, Young B., Regent University, USA
- Das, Ashok Kumar, International Institute of Information Technology, India
- Dillon, Tharam, La Trobe University, Australia
- Ferrag, Mohamed Amine, Guelma University, Algeria
- Fux, Vladimir, Technische Universität München, Germany
- Gaur, Sudhanshu, Hitachi, USA
- Gritzalis, Stefanos, University of the Aegean, Greece
- Guitton, Alexandre, Université Blaise Pascal, France
- He, Debiao, Wuhan University, China
- Jiang, Qi, Xidian University, China
- Kehal, Mounir, Higher Colleges of Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Lee, Cheng-Chi, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Lee, Kyungroul, Soonchunhyang University, South Korea
- Li, Xiong, Hunan University of Science and Technology, China
- Maglaras, Leandros, Ministry of Digital Policy, Telecommunications and Media, Greece
- Munir, Kashif, National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan
- Rawat, Priyanka, University of Avignon, France
- Ryoo, Jungwoo, Penn State Altoona, USA
- Singh, Kamal Deep, University of Saint Etienne, France
- Tsai, Chun-Wei, National Chung-Hsing University, Taiwan
- Tsukada, Manabu, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Yan, Zhiwei, China Internet Network Information Center, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Avoiding malware on the move
9 July, 2020
Mobile devices are a fairly ubiquitous feature of our lives. Some would say that their huge and yet compact computing power has made life easier for millions of people by providing information, entertainment, and services at a tap or a swipe. Of course, every technology has its abusers and our always-connected smartphones, tablets, and laptops are no different. Writing in the International Journal of Internet Technology and Secured Transactions, researchers from India discuss the security measures available for mobile devices that utilize Google's Android operating system [...]More details...