International Journal of Chinese Culture and Management
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Li (Juliet) Hui
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
With China's importance on the global scale set to grow ever faster, IJCCM offers a unique window to observe the changes that will chart the course of the future in this region. A key to dealing with China is understanding the complex dynamic between rapid change and tradition. With a clear international and interdisciplinary approach, IJCCM addresses Chinese culture, business, management and related topics, offering a wealth of valuable material on theories and practices which underpin successful business in China.
Topics covered include
- Asia-Pacific region
- Culture, business, economy
- Role of culture/economics in science/engineering/technology
- Management, entrepreneurship
- EU-China relations, US-China relations
- Foreign investment and trade
- Protocol and etiquette
- Social issues
The objectives of IJCCM are to establish an effective channel of communication between, academic and research institutions, policy makers, government agencies and persons concerned with the complexities of Chinese culture, economics and management, among other topics. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of Chinese studies.
IJCCM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of Chinese issues, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work:
- Corporate heads of firms
- Senior general managers
- Managing directors
- Board directors
- Academics and researchers in the field both in universities and business schools
- Information technology directors and managers
- Quality managers and directors
- Human resource directors
- Libraries and information centres serving the needs of the above
IJCCM publishes original papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the Chinese emerging economy, business and culture in China will occasionally be published.
IJCCM is indexed in:
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- CAB Abstracts - Agriculture and International Development Indexes
- CAB Abstracts - Human Sciences Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts - Leisure and Tourism Abstracts
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- IBSS [International Bibliography of the Social Sciences] (Proquest)
- Info Trac (Gale)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJCCM is listed in:
- Australian Business Deans Council Journal Rankings List
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Hui, Li (Juliet), Tianjin University of Technology, China
- Lee, W. B., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Song, Wei, Black Hills State University, USA
- Xiong, Zhongkai, Chongqing University, China
- Xu, Qingrui, Zhejiang University, China
- Yu, Ruixiang, China University of Geosciences, China
- Wang, Zhiwei, Ministry of Education of China, China
Editorial Board Members
- Alvargonzalez, Alejandro, Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Spain
- An, Jingjun, Beijing ISKAI Institute, China
- Ang, Siah Hwee, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Bai, Ruibin, University of Nottingham Ningbo, China
- Bueno, Rafael, Casa Asia, Spain
- Chen, Jin, Tsinghua University, China
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan, The University of Tulsa, USA
- Chung, Mona, Deakin University, Australia
- Daming, Zhou, Sun Yat-sen University, China
- Donleavy, Gabriel, University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Hayer, Jaswinder S., Competitive Advantage, UK
- Hsu, Jeffrey, Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA
- Ilhéu, Maria Fernanda Pargana, Iseg/Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Kherchi, Ishak, University of Hassiba Ben Bouali de Chlef, Algeria
- Kipnis, Andrew, Australian National University, Australia
- Li, Jing Ping, CEO Clubs, China
- Li, Jingqiang, Beijing Wuzi University, China
- Li, Mingfang, California State University Northridge, USA
- Li-Hua, Richard, University of Salford, UK
- Lien, Che-Hui (Eric), Thompson Rivers University, Canada
- Liu, Xiaming, University of London, UK
- Marques, José Luís Sales, Institute of European Studies of Macao, Macao
- Rothacher, Albrecht, European Union, Austria
- Shiau, Hong-Chi, Shih-Hsin University, Taiwan
- Tan, Danchi, National Cheng-Chi University, Taiwan
- Tarba, Shlomo Y., University of Birmingham, UK
- Unger, Jonathan, Australian National University, Australia
- Wang, Kewen, Qingdao University, China
- Weber, Yaakov, College of Management, Israel
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
- Xiong, Yu, Northumbria University, UK
- Yusuf, Yahaya, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Zhao, Chengping, Chongqing University, China
- Zhao, Jingyuan, University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.
New Editor for International Journal of Chinese Culture and Management
22 January, 2019
Associate Prof. Li (Juliet) Hui from Tianjin University of Technology in China has been appointed to take over editorship of the International Journal of Chinese Culture and Management.