International Journal of Applied Nonlinear Science
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. M.A. Dorgham
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJANS publishes original research contributions on mathematical modelling of nonlinear phenomena, fundamental theories, principles and general methods, computational methods and numerical simulations in nonlinear science and engineering, and applications in related areas of science. It discusses the background of practical problems and the establishment of nonlinear models, the development and application of innovative mathematical tools from nonlinear dynamical systems theory for analysing complex problems, new computational methods and computing techniques. Surveys of the field may also be provided.
Topics covered include
- Mathematical modelling of nonlinear phenomena
- Theories and general methods in nonlinear science
- Chaos and bifurcation
- Fractals and solitons
- Nonlinear control
- Nonlinear dynamical systems and complexity
- Computational methods and numerical simulations in nonlinear science
- Dynamics and numerical methods for nonlinear differential equations
- Theoretical and computational nonlinear fluid dynamics
- Related applications in materials/life/environmental/social and other areas of science
IJANS provides an opportunity for interdisciplinary science research and a lively forum for the communication of original research. Its objective is the timely dissemination of original research work on applied nonlinear science and numerical calculations.
The audience of IJANS consists of nonlinear scientists, researchers, computational scientists, applied mathematicians, physicists, engineers, chemists, biologists, statisticians, economists and graduate students.
IJANS publishes original peer-reviewed papers, including research papers, comprehensive survey articles, conference reports and book reviews within the whole field of nonlinear science, and will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject. Special Issues devoted to important topics in nonlinear sciences and applications will occasionally be published.
IJANS is indexed in:
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Google Scholar
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet (American Mathematical Society)
IJANS is listed in:
- Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del sistema Universitario e della Ricerca (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Mendivil, Franklin, Acadia University, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben, Neoma Business School, France
- Andres, Jan, Palacky University , Czech Republic
- Aouni, Belaid, Laurentian University, Canada
- Barnsley, Michael, Australian National University , Australia
- Berenguer Maldonado, Maria Isabel, University of Granada , Spain
- Cabrelli, Carlos, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Freiberg, Uta, Universität Siegen, Germany
- Gámez Domingo, Domingo, University of Granada, Spain
- Garralda-Guillem, Ana Isabel, University of Granada, Spain
- Harkin, Anthony, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Iacus, Stefano, University of Milan, Italy
- Igudesman, Konstantin, Kazan Federal University, Russian Federation
- Jung, Jae-Hun, State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
- Khan, Taufiquar R., Clemson University , USA
- Kunze, Herb, University of Guelph, Canada
- Lévy-Véhel, Jacques, Ecole Centrale Paris, France
- Leśniak, Krzysztof, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland
- Mantica, Giorgio, Universita' dell'Insubria , Italy
- Masri, Hatem, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Privileggi, Fabio, Università di Torino, Italy
- Radin, Michael A., Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Rohlf, Katrin, Ryerson University , Canada
- Ruiz Galán, Manuel, University of Granada, Spain
- Scalas, Enrico, Università del Piemonte Orientale, Italy
- Trenchea, Catalin, University of Pittsburgh , USA
- Vince, Andrew, University of Florida, USA
- Willms, Allan R., University of Guelph, Canada
- Yang, Xin-She, Middlesex University, UK
- Zaki, Rachad, Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.