International Journal of Automation and Control
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Ling Wang
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
IJAAC addresses the evolution and realisation of the theory, algorithms, techniques, schemes and tools for any kind of automation and control platforms including macro, micro and nano scale machineries and systems, with emphasis on implications that state-of-the-art technology choices have on both the feasibility and practicability of the intended applications. This perspective acknowledges the complexity of the automation, instrumentation and process control methods and delineates itself as an interface between the theory and practice existing in parallel over diverse spheres.
Topics covered include
- Control theory and practice
- Identification and modelling
- Application of soft computing
- Real-time issues
- Distributed control and remote monitoring
- System integration
- Fault detection and isolation (FDI)
- Virtual instrumentation and control
- Fieldbus technology and interfaces
- Agriculture, environment, health applications
- Industry, military, space applications
The objectives of IJAAC are to establish an effective channel of communication between developers, system integrators, technocrats, academics and research institutions, and persons concerned with the complex role of automation and control solutions for the target systems. It addresses the evolution and realisation of the theory, algorithms, techniques, schemes and tools for platforms such as components, machines, processing, packaging, and material handling systems with emphasis on implications that the derived methodological choices have possible implementations. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in this field.
IJAAC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of automation and control system technology.
IJAAC publishes design, realisation and operation of automation and control related original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, tutorials, conference reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in automation and control technology infrastructure will occasionally be published.
IJAAC is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Business Collection (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJAAC is listed in:More journal lists/directories...
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Ling, Tsinghua University, China
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Prince Sultan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Benha University, Egypt
- Mohan, B.M., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Balas, Valentina E., Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
- Vaidyanathan, Sundarapandian, Vel Tech University, India
- Wang, Rui, National University of Defense Technology, China
Editorial Board Members
- Aspragathos, Nikos A., University of Patras, Greece
- Balamurugan, S., Quants Investment Strategy & Consultancy Services, India
- Bossoufi, Badre, Mohamed Premier University, Morocco
- Chung, Wankyun, POSTECH, South Korea
- Dhanda, Abhishek, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, USA
- Dissanayake, Gamini, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Fanti, Maria Pia, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Fatehi, Alireza, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran
- Hamdy, Mohamed, Menoufia University, Egypt
- Hulko, Gabriel, Slovak Technical University Bratislava, Slovakia
- Jafari, Reza, ECPI University, USA
- Johansson, Karl Henrik, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- La, Hung Manh, University of Nevada, Reno, USA
- Lauffenburger, Jean-Philippe, École Nationale Supérieure des Ingénieurs Sud Alsace, France
- Li, Huiping, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Luo, Chaomin, University of Detroit Mercy, USA
- Mason, Byron, Loughborough University, UK
- Nataraj, P.S.V., Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India
- Pietola, Matti, Aalto University, Finland
- Riener, Robert, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Ruiz, Ruben, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Suganthan, Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Swain, Akshya Kumar, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Tasgetiren, Mehmet Fatih, Yasar University, Turkey
- Trinh, Hieu, Deakin University, Australia
- Volos, Christos, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Wang, Zidong, Brunel University, UK
- Xia, Yuanqing, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- Submit here.