American Journal of Finance and Accounting
- Editor in Chief
- Dr. Mark Tampuri
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
AJFA publishes cutting-edge research in finance. With a global readership of academics, finance professionals and institutions, each quarterly issue delivers impactful insights. It meets scholarly and practitioner needs, while also covering emerging finance issues, technology and regulatory applications. The journal's strength lies in its comprehensive coverage, commitment to field advancement, and distinction. It serves as a leading platform for advancing finance knowledge worldwide.
Topics covered include
- Big data and data analytics in finance and accounting
- Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) and central banking
- Derivative markets, insurance and banking
- ESG (environmental, social and governance) finance
- Financial policy, laws and regulations
- FinTech, RegTech and SupTech
- Investments and portfolio management
- Mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and IPOs
- Real estate and estate planning
- Retirement planning and personal financial planning
- Stock market analysis
- Accounting theory and practice, including information systems
- Asset pricing and corporate finance
- Auditing, cost/tax accounting and government/non-profit accounting
AJFA strives to be the leading platform for esteemed researchers and practitioners in the field of finance and accounting. Our goal is to facilitate knowledge exchange, collaboration and scholarly excellence, empowering scholars to make impactful contributions. We are committed to fostering a global academic community that promotes innovation and shapes the future of finance and accounting.
AJFA caters to a diverse audience of finance and accounting professionals, researchers and institutions worldwide. Our journal provides broad insights on international finance and accounting issues, addressing the needs of a global readership.
AJFA publishes rigorous, original and high-quality papers encompassing theoretical, empirical and applied research. Our content includes surveys, case studies, book reviews and commentaries, offering meaningful insights into finance and accounting. We prioritise relevance and applicability to real-world situations, ensuring the practical value of our publications.
Editor in Chief
- Tampuri, Mark, Academic City University College, Ghana
- Bahizire, Grace Mulindwa, Jiangsu University, China
- Cai, Wenbo (Selina), New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Ely, David P., San Diego State University, USA
- Essayyad, Musa, McNeese State University, USA
- Rossi, Fabrizio, University of Trieste, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Agrawal, Namrata, Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management, India
- Ali, Najabat, Hamdard University, Pakistan
- Arora, Ashima, Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management, India
- Chong, Gin, Texas A&M University - Prairie View, USA
- Elike, Uchenna, Alabama A&M University, USA
- Faseruk, Alex, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Hassab-Elnaby, Hassan, The University of Toledo, USA
- Kaodui, Li, Jiangsu University, China
- Karbhari, Yusuf, Cardiff University, UK
- Karlen-Ng, Alex, University of Northern British, Canada
- Laitinen, Erkki K., University of Vaasa, Finland
- Matemane, Reon, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Musazi, Buagu, Morgan State University, USA
- Ngassam, Christopher, Grambling State University, USA
- Ogden, William A., University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, USA
- Rahgozar, Reza, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, USA
- Rao, N Maruti, Rani Channamma University , India
- Tengesdal, Mark O., Texas Woman's University, USA
- Tseng, K.C., California State University at Fresno, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.
Dr. Mark Tampuri appointed as new Editor in Chief of American Journal of Finance and Accounting
23 May, 2023
Dr. Mark Tampuri from the Academic City University College in Ghana has been appointed to take over editorship of the American Journal of Finance and Accounting.