International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Kuan-Ching Li
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 6 issues per year
- Impact factor (Clarivate Analytics) 2023 2.0 (5 Year Impact Factor 1.9)
- CiteScore 3.0 (2022)
Computational science and engineering is an emerging and promising discipline in shaping future research and development activities in academia and industry, in fields ranging from engineering, science, finance, and economics, to arts and humanities. New challenges arise in the modelling of complex systems, sophisticated algorithms, advanced scientific and engineering computing and associated (multidisciplinary) problem-solving environments. IJCSE addresses the state of the art of all aspects of computational science and engineering, highlighting computational methods and techniques for science and engineering applications.
Topics covered include
- Scientific and engineering computing, related/interdisciplinary applications
- Problem-solving environments, complex systems
- Advanced numerical computation and optimisation
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Programming models in GPU, multi/m any-core and cloud
- Quantum computing technologies and applications
- Distributed/federated information; knowledge management/discovery
- Cyber security and cryptography
- Origami Engineering
- Performance modelling, evaluation and optimisation
- Modelling/simulation, visualisation
- Remote sensing and multi/hyperspectral imaging
- Big data mining/applications, data analytics algorithms/applications
- Machine learning, statistics, deep learning and artificial intelligence
The objective of IJCSE is to provide an outstanding channel for researchers and scientists from mathematics and computer science as basic computing disciplines, researchers from various application areas who are pioneering advanced application of computational methods to sciences, engineering, arts and humanities fields, along with software developers and vendors, to contribute and to disseminate innovative and important new work, and to shape future directions for research, as well as to help industrial professionals apply various advanced computational techniques.
Scientists, engineers, researchers, graduate students, educators, programmers, industrial professionals and managers.
IJCSE is a refereed international journal providing an international forum to report, discuss and exchange experimental results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of computational science and engineering. Papers should be of a quality that represents the state of the art in the field, bringing together the latest computing advances for scientific and engineering research, applications, and education, and stimulating future trends.
IJCSE is indexed in:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Web of Science: Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC)
- Computer Database (Gale)
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Expanded Academic ASAP (Gale)
- General OneFile (Gale)
- Google Scholar
- Info Trac (Gale)
- Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Pascal (INIST-CNRS)
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
IJCSE is listed in:
- National Agency for Evaluation of the University and Research System (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
Editor in Chief
- Li, Kuan-Ching, Providence University, Taiwan, Province of China
- Chen, Xiaofeng, Xidian University, China
- Bhalla, Subhash, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Cheung, Yiu-Ming, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- De Mello, Rodrigo Fernandes, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Esposito, Antonio, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy
- Liang, Wei, Hunan University, China
- Meng, Weizhi, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Pathan, Al-Sakib Khan, United International University, Bangladesh
- Tripathy, Asis Kumar, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India
- Zhang, Shunxiang, Anhui University of Science and Technology, China
- Bertino, Elisa, Purdue University, USA
- Cao, Jiannong, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Chapman, Barbara, Stony Brook University, USA
- Di Martino, Beniamino, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy
- Dongarra, Jack, University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA
- Gropp, William D., University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Ling, Nam, Santa Clara University, USA
- Pan, Yi, Georgia State University, USA
- Zomaya, Albert, University of Sydney, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Chandrasekaran, Sunita, University of Delaware, USA
- D'Angelo, Gianni, University of Salerno, Italy
- De Sousa, Fabricio Simeoni, University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil
- Faragó, István, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
- Gavrilova, Marina L., University of Calgary, Canada
- Gorlatch, Sergei, Universität Münster, Germany
- Jiang, Hai, Arkansas State University, USA
- Kacsuk, Peter, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Katz, Daniel S., University of Illinois, USA
- Kobusińska, Anna, Poznań University of Technology, Poland
- Kolodziej, Joanna, Cracow University of Technology, Poland
- Liu, Yan, Concordia University, Canada
- Lopez, Matthew Graham, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Malyshkin, Victor, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federation
- Mehofer, Eduard, University of Vienna, Austria
- Ruede, Ulrich, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Sarkar, Nurul, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Thulasiram, Ruppa K., University of Manitoba, Canada
- Turek, Stefan, University of Dortmund, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- View Author guidelines.