Explore our JOURNALS
BROWSE JOURNALS BY SUBJECT
53,898 articles from 367 journalsAdvanced search
Search terms can be either 1) any word from the journal title or 2) the journal acronym
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- Why women make better directors
- Adopting International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in Africa: benefits, prospects and challenges
- An overview of the barriers to curriculum implementation in Nigerian universities
- The venture capital scenario in India
- Environmental degradation problems caused by human activities in Nigeria: enforced (taxation) versus voluntary (social responsibility) solution
IJBAAF Editor receives BAFA award
New Editor for IJ Embedded Systems
Professor Kuan-Ching Li has been appointed to edit the International Journal of Embedded Systems. Professor Li is from the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering at the Providence University in Taiwan.
New Editor for IJ Public Sector Performance Management
Associate Professor Solange Hernandez has been appointed as the new Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management. Dr. Hernandez is from the Institut de Management Public et Gouvernance Territoriale at the Université Aix-Marseille
New Editor for Luxury Intelligence
Prof. Adm. Marcos Ferasso, from the Federal Technological University of Paran in Brazil, has taken over the editorship of Luxury Intelligence an International Journal and will commence developing it to publication.
IJ Oil, Gas and Coal Technology to increase issue frequency
The International Journal for Oil, Gas and Coal Technology is to increase its issue frequency from 2014. The journal, which is indexed in Science Citation Index, Scopus and Compendex, among others, will publish 8 issues instead of 6.